June 25, 2020
Roy Cooper, the Governor of North Carolina, has issued an ordinance stating that it is now mandatory to wear face coverings. The mask mandate will go into effect Friday, June 26, 2020, at 5 p.m. According to this ordinance, businesses must have all customers wear face masks when they are inside the establishment. In addition, customers are required to maintain a distance of 6 feet of other individuals, unless the customer states that an exception applies.
All persons entering Trinity Hands Staffing Agency are required to wear a mask. Face masks will be provided to individuals who do not have one. We will adhere to the mandates of this ordinance.
Thank you for your continued support and understanding as we all continue to stay safe.
Trinity Hands Staffing Agency, LLC
Bringing Change to the Staffing
World by Meeting the Needs of
Clients and Employees
A TEMP TO HIRE COMPANY
USING OUR SERVICES SAVES
YOU TIME AND MONEY
- We save you time by reviewing hundreds of resumes and qualifying the candidates. We perform complete background checks and drug screening.
- Save money by allowing us to complete the work you would have to pay an in-house employee to perform. We get everything done in less time with even better results.
- Working with your in-house hiring managers, we will generate better candidates and placements for your team. We have a broad network of connections that generate a pipeline of qualified candidates for your position.
- For Temporary employees, we handle the hassles of contractor payroll taxes, workers compensation, and unemployment benefits.
- We allow you to adjust your workforce to evolving business demands. We are flexible and always adapt to your needs.
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Vacation & Holiday Pay
- Direct Deposit & Cash Card
- Checking Account
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service / Call Center
- Data Entry
- Light Industrial
- Heavy Industrial
Single-Source Provider: Utilize Trinity Hands to fulfill all staffing needs, as we provide a wide range of technical, professional and industrial skill sets.
HR Administration Relief: As a single-source provider, Trinity Hands handles your new hire process, so you don’t have to. By leveraging our recruiting, permanent market analysis, new- hire screening and other onboarding services we allow your HR Department to focus on other areas of employee development.
Technology & Reporting: Our technology tools and reporting options offer flexibility and scalability to our customers.
Employee & Accounting Management: In addition to building close relationships with our employees, Trinity Hands manages their payroll and benefits, including vacation, holiday, 401k and health insurance.
Global & Local Coordination: Receive the same high-quality consistent service and support regardless if it’s one person or 500.
“Simply to inspire people”
We want to give our clients real service by providing sincerity and integrity. Our goal is to “inspire”
employees and those in the community to move from their current position or circumstances to a better place, regardless of where they are in life financially, professionally or emotionally